Ana Scherer is a successful coach, business owner, public speaker and author, animal lover, insatiable learner, traveler, spiritual seeker, athlete and a person deeply committed to a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. She holds a BA in Political Science and International Relations from Arizona State University and is a graduated from Coach University, the leading coaching school in the world, with over 200 hours of coach specific training.
Ana has been coaching since 2001 and has a coaching style, which is honest, direct and nurturing. She worked with professional athletes, C-Suite executives, corporations, independent professionals, artists, and entrepreneurs. She also given inspirational talks around the world including a TEDx talk in Hong Kong. Ana is a member of the International Coaching federation and co-founder of the Brazilian ICF Chapter and founding member of the Hong Kong ICF Chapter.
She was a professional swimmer and, amongst many of her accolades, are the titles of South American Record holder and Brazilian swimming champion for 12 years, Pan-American Games silver medalist, 10th fastest backstroker in the world in 1992, World Master Champion and the winner of four gold medals at the Maccabiah, in 2015. Ana was also an All-American and NCAA finalist competing for Arizona State University. Ana is a natural athlete and keeping her daily routine of exercises gives her energy and clears her mind. She lifts weights, practices Pilates and yoga, and plays tennis regularly.
Through the Women Who Rise Program you will:
- Have a trusted support system that helps you gain confidence and clarity about your next career moves.
- Develop strong and healthy relationship with your loved ones during these difficult pandemic times.
- Feel secure in your job and have reserves so that your sustenance and that of your family is guaranteed freeing you from anxiety.
- Meet your needs now so that you feel peaceful and strong to face your future with confidence.
- Feel confident and walk with your head high knowing that you have what it takes to succeed in life according to your own terms.
- Develop a healthy relationship with money allowing it to flow in and out of your life with easiness and grace.
If this describes you book a Rediscover Your Purpose Session here.